Thursday, January 10, 2019

About Me

💜                                                                                                                                                     
     

I am 19 years old I am from Fulton County ( Union City). I graduated from Newton High School which is in Covington, Ga. I also have attended Albany State University for a year, it was pretty fun. My favorite color is pink, i love pink all shades of it. I love to shop especially for shoes, I'm in love with shoes! In my free time I get on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, & Pinterest. I also have a interest in doing hair, all types.  





1 comment:

  1. I thought you were a shoe, but then I realized that you are pink, so maybe you are cotton candy?

    ReplyDelete

Blog post #7 Research Paper Introduction

  As a North American when you think of carnival you probably think of a fair, circus or amusement show. Others may think of women and men...